Friday, 7 November 2014

Five Night's At Freddy's 1 Part 1!

She did NOT just do DAT! The manager has just picked me for... the night guard for Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! I had to work... AT NIGHT! It may not sound that bad but at night there were these scary animatronics that sneak through the hallways and if they got into the security room, you'd DIE! Oh crud! Why did I want this job! WHY!!! Well, I would be getting paid 4 dollars an hour. And I only had to work for five days a week, 6 hours a day (12 AM to 6 AM). Oh yeah, and I also had a chance of DEATH! Well, I started tomorrow, so I better start preying! Ok. It's Nine PM, I better head over. I slept all day today so I wouldn't fall asleep. The last guy who did it fell asleep and in the morning, he was found on the floor, in a pool of blood! I'm about to start!I walked in and the manager took me to the security room. And my job started! Click HERE for part 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment