Friday, 7 November 2014

Five Night's At Freddy's 1 Part 2!

Day 1


I'm so scared! It's 12 AM. I looked at the security camera's and they were all different, like they should be. That's good. I looked at the camera's and looked at every single camera over and over! I was about to turn off the when I saw the camera of outside and there was Bonnie the purple bunny animatronic. It was running into the security room. It was 4 AM and i only had 1% of power left! I totally forgot I had limited power! Ahh! I'm gonna die! My power went off and I looked away from the camera and... There was nothing. Oh, so Bonnie wasn't there. But I saw him come in though! Agh he probably left. That's so SWEET! "YAYYAAH!" I yelled as it became 6. The manager came in and let me go home. So I got home and sat down, I needed foo SOO bad! I ate and ate until like 5 PM then I remembered I had to work again tomorrow. And I also had no sleep. Oh crud, oh crud, OH CRUD! I went to sleep for 1 hour then headed back to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria and my job started! Click HERE For Part 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment