Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Five Nights At Freddy's 1: Part 2

I thought about what the man in the radio had said. Animatronics? What were they doing at night? They were great attractions for kids. I can name them myself: Freddy, Bonnie, Cheka, Foxy and Yellow Bear, the one that isn't seen very much. How were they bad-- 
"He he he he hee!" a voice laughed.
I jumped into the air in fright before racing to the door and shutting it, before shutting the other one. I forgot the computers! I trudged toward them and checked the security camera. All of them were out of their positions! I gazed at the power on the other computer. It was 1 o' clock and I had 60% power left! I swiftly flicked open the doors and turned on the lights, before turning them off again. I was frightened. I slowly paced backwards toward the back wall, smacking into it. The space I was in was in a state of darkness. I couldn't see anything except for the bright rays of the two computers. I glanced at the screens. 59% power and the security cameras showed Foxy running down the corridor! I shivered with fear. It was now 2 O' clock.

1 comment: