Monday, 24 November 2014

Five Nights At Freddy's: The Terrible Night 1*

*This is not a copy of Connor's!

I strolled toward my mailbox. My Mum had told me to go get it. I ran past the shadowy green tree, across the bumpy tarmac, and then got to their rusting mailbox. She pulled out the letters, magazines, newspapers. But one ad at the top stuck out. Are you desperate for a job? Well then come to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for the night shift! And that's exactly what I was looking for. I ran back down to my crooked and old house, opened the door and told my Mum about.
"Good," she smiled, "I'm going on an 8 night holiday tomorrow so I won't be there, is that okay?"
"Yeah," I smiled back.
The next day I turned up at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The sun was shining orange rays that beamed into my face. I finally came under a shadowy veranda with the letters COME IN! mixed up into EMOC NI! I just shrugged and clambered open the door. In front of me stood a mid-aged man with wiry grey hair. He had a slightly wrinkled face, hazel eyes and wore a grey short sleeved shirt. He gazed at me grimly before asking, "Ya' want the job, mate?"
Just by that I knew he was a creepy, old Australian man.
"Yeah," I shivered a reply.
He slowly passed me a piece of paper.
"Terms and Conditions," he croaked.
I took it, searched my pockets and realized I had no pencil.
"Do you have a pencil, uh . . ."
"Just call me Freddy," he interrupted, "And no, we do not have a pencil.
I then heard a drop  and noticed that the man dropped a pencil. With my swift reflexes I managed to pick it up before him and muttered, "Liar."
I went outside and put the paper on the solid concrete and began putting in answers.
Name
Mike Schmidt
Age
22
Job
PREVIOUS JOB: Subway. RESULT: Fired. PRESENT: None.
Any Criminal or Illegal Records
No . . . . Like, really, no.
Quiz:
When did we start Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria? Answer: 2010
Who is the owner of FFP? Answer: Freddy
What Pizzas Do We Sell? Answer: Plain, Hawaiian, Meat Lovers, Ham and Cheese, Creamy Cheese, Ham, Meat, Salami, Chicken, Vegetarian, Salad, Gourmet
^Quiz Ends Here^
Highest College/University Grade
A+
Best Subject:
Cooking

I then finally finished the sheet and gave it to so-called "Freddy".
"Here you go," I said, handing it in.
He read it, and then put it down on his desk.
"You're chosen."
I gasped, and then took a look at all the entries people sent in.
"But there's all those entries!" I exclaimed, pointing to them.
"Oh," he muttered, before flipping them around, "These are just the spare entry forms. You're the only one."
"All right," he began, "You start tonight. Be here."
I then ran out and toward my house.
Is that place meant to be freaky?
But when I arrived there, my Mother had already left. I shrugged.



It's night time. I yawn and wake up from my sleep from my bed, before checking my clock. 9: 39. I decided to watch The Avengers and then at 12 arrived at the Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. And believe me, that place is the creepiest place you'll ever see. I walked in, the door creaking as it did. I noticed a radio at Freddy's desk, with a lit-up green button that read: PLAY. I clicked the button, and a man began speaking through it.
"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?
Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."
Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.
So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?
Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh.
Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night. Ooh, also, your security room is to your left and then above. Don't let the monsters bite!" he claimed, before the radio suddenly went blank.
I trudged toward my left, and in front of me a timber door lead into a dark room. I clambered open the door and then noticed a red arrow pointed -->. So I followed it that way and came to a solid metal door. I bumped it and it suddenly flickered open. Inside was a computer showing the security cameras and at the top of the screen was an extra tab. I clicked it and it had the time and the power I had left. It was 100%.
"Okay," I mumbled to myself, "Time to begin,"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment