Wednesday, 26 November 2014

-funny- A random conversational piece with a wizard.

"You shall die!"
"No thanks, I'd prefer to live."
"But you must die."
"And why's that?"
"It's the law."
"I don't think the law is to kill people."
"It's not the law to hit wizards in the face either."
"Yes it is."
"No it's not."
"I'm going to check."
"Okay."
"Here's the law book. Page 1253, states that if a wizard is harassing you, you may hit him."
"Let me see that. Oh."
"Told you so."
"Well i'm still going to kill you."
"Now why should you do that?"
"Because I can."
"Well technically you can't."
"Said who?"
"Said the law book."
"Show me."
"Sigh. Law book, page 5 states you can't kill people. You'll go to jail."
"Wizards can't go to jail."
"Not unless I take you."
"And how will you do that?"
"Look at this. This is my phone. Now I dial... 1..1..1."
"And what's that gonna do? Call your mummy?"
"Not quite. Police? Yes, theres a wizard trying to kill me. come to Babaloosh Park straight away. Thanks."
"You can't trick me."
"Alright. Let's just wait here and see shall we?"
"Alright."
"Can you hear sirens Mr. Wizard?"
"Yes I can actually."
"Over here police!"
"What are those uniformed men doing?"
"Oh, them? They're just going to take you somewhere."
"Ohh! Where? Is it somewhere fun- AHHHH PUT ME DOWN!"
"Have fun in prison Mr. Wizard!"



Mr. Wizard lived for four years in prison, until he got bailed out by his mum, who took him back to WIzard land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment