Wednesday, 12 November 2014

green goo

It slowed down... then nothing! What was i going to do now? Is stood up from my chair, I was in a damp and cold train station, surprising it was empty and the only sound I could hear was footsteps up above. I walked into the deserted train... BANG the train door slammed shut and suddenly the train that was sitting there on the platform was now moving at 250 kilometers and hour!! I tried to open the doors but they wouldn't budge. I sat down and thought for a moment, 'How could this happen the train just started moving? I have to find out whats going on.' With courage I stood up and made my way to the front of the train. I stared at the door for a while wondering if I really should open this door.


I opened the door and peaked in, lying on the ground was a body. It was covered in, goo green goo? As I stared with disbelief I didn't know that there was something else in there but I couldn't see it and somehow it was coming towards me with a knife in one hand and a jar of goo in the other,

WHACK my eyes turned white and that was all I could remember...

I woke up dramatically and stared at the wall, I was blind forever and ever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment