Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Unknown Words Like MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There was smoke coming out of the volcano. 'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!' the George screamed. Oh, a George is a new type of aminal. Aminals are crazy animals that have randomly been randomly created randomly by scientists mootating animals together. Mootation is mutating two separate pairs of animals together and then chopping them in half and sticking one half of one of the mutated animals on to the others. So now there are new species of aminal running around the world. Some of my favorites are zentros's, sarcans, larcans and farcans. They are so crazy, anyway the volcano blew up, literally. It exploded in a big mushroom cloud that darkened the sky.
Did I mention Benjamin used the word crimson too much and now is addicted to the word scarlet. I bet he has never had a story without the word 'crimson' or 'scarlet' or even 'blood' in it. Anywaaaaaaaaaaaay... I ran away from the mushroom cloud. I sprinted as fast as I could. Just before the ash and fire hit me, I saw a portal to another universe. I hesitated, thinking about all I had done in this universe. Maraiv, Bob, Stanley, the Dragon, the Three Little Ninja Pigs, the Brown Slime, Tod, the Squirrel, the Pony, the aminals, the Giant Frog, the Raccoon, the Bear, the Large Lady, the Cow, the Ant, the Sheepocalypse, Pluppy the Ploptopus, the Evil Turtles, the PIEONATOR, the Fat Naked Penguin Goblin, Manny the Manly Unicorn, the Crocobearamoose, the Tree, the Percentage Graph, the Sabre-Tooth Tiger, the Classroom Economy Folder, the Bakery Owners, my life of crime, the Muggers, the stolen bulldozer, the Potato Guardian, the Magic Shoelaces, the Detective, the duck, the frog, the lily pad, the lightning strike, the flying hat, all of my friends. But it was the only way I could live. I looked back and said, 'Good-bye, Universe. I'll miss you.'
Then I jumped through.

The End

1 comment:

  1. Alligator, Bababoosh, Cambarlo, Domo, Elephant, Fobo, Gabter, Hilto, Ijolia, Jufmap, kilopank, lidon, mobynasa, neperano, oijjojo, pinkagh, qwedarf, rabtomana, saliphobo, tinklobana, ukibink, vabo, weltoma, xaers, yampitoh, zalivandia

    ReplyDelete